The nine regulations that the fireworks factory should observe regarding anti-static in autumn and winter.
Nine regulations for anti-static hazards of fireworks companies
In order to prevent accidents caused by static electricity during the production of fireworks and firecrackers, according to the "Safety Code for Fireworks and Firecrackers Engineering Design" (GB50161), "Safety Technical Regulations for Fireworks and Firecrackers" (GB11652), "General Guidelines for Prevention of Static Electricity from Fireworks and Firecrackers" (AQ 4115) ) and the relevant regulations and standards, the fireworks and firecrackers manufacturers to prevent static hazards as follows:
1. Install an electrostatic discharge device at the entrance and exit of the key workshop, and set an obvious safety warning sign at the prominent position and add the words “anti-static”.
2.the ground in the workplace should be kept moist, the relative humidity of the air should be more than 60%, and the relative humidity of the black gunpowder production hazardous area should be more than 65%;
Check the temperature and humidity meter (table) in the workplace at any time to ensure that the relative humidity is in compliance.
3. Personnel engaged in key process operations must properly wear anti-static overalls (or cotton overalls), shoes, socks, caps, gloves and other static protective equipment before entering the workplace to minimize the exposed parts of the body.
It is strictly forbidden to wear chemical clothing, insulating shoes, insoles, insoles, gloves (including ordinary rubber gloves) and hats that are easy to generate static electricity, silk, wool, etc., and enter the workplace and work.
4. When the operator is working, the action should be gentle and wash hands frequently. It is recommended to wash the hands every 20-30 minutes to eliminate the static hazard;
It is strictly forbidden to wear clothes, combs, hauling items, running, jumping, etc., which are prone to static electricity during work.
5. During operation, the equipment used shall be copper, aluminum, wood, bamboo, etc. It is strictly forbidden to use ironware, porcelain and non-electrostatic plastics, chemical fiber materials and other equipment;
When the drug is contained, it should not exceed the edge of the container;
After the operation, the raw materials, drugs and semi-finished products should be allowed to stand for 2 to 3 minutes, and then slowly sent to the next process.
6. anti-static facilities equipment, materials, equipment and protective equipment, etc. should comply with national standards or industry standards, to improve the purchase, use, inspection, maintenance and other ledgers.
7. The electrostatic grounding facilities in the production area should be sound and effective;
Mechanical equipment such as granulation, mixed drugs, charging, transportation vehicles, etc. shall be electrostatically grounded and the grounding resistance value shall comply with the regulations;
The workbench in the workplace should be laid with anti-static materials and grounded through metal conductors, and the close contact area with the metal conductor should be no less than 20 square centimeters. Anti-static materials should be laid on the ground and the grounding resistance should meet the requirements.
It is strictly forbidden to use ordinary rubber sheets instead of anti-static rubber sheets.
8. Enterprises must purchase raw materials that are produced by regular manufacturers and have product inspection certificates. Before use, they should be inspected by themselves or by qualified units.
9. the enterprise must be equipped with a video surveillance system that can realize the whole process from the touch electrostatic discharge device to the operation of the operator, and timely discover and correct the violation behavior of the operator.