Founded in 1999, Liuyang Fireworks Display Association is a non-profit industry organization consisting of fireworks companies in the city. Due to development needs, the office director is now open to the public (limited to men).
1. Responsible for handling the daily work of the office and coordinating the relevant work of the leadership.
2. group or participate in various meetings, and do a good meeting minutes, follow up the leadership instructions and the handling of matters agreed upon at the meeting;
3. Draft relevant work plans, notices, summaries and reports, and make summary of the association materials and major events.
4. Responsible for the use and storage of office seals, and do a good job in office document management and collection.
5. Other work assigned by the leadership.
1. have a strong writing skills, administrative management, business management and other related majors are preferred;
2. love the industry, aged 25 to 35 years old, has the priority of working experience in the fireworks industry;
3. dedication, initiative, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as good outreach and public relations capabilities.
4. Familiar with basic computer software operation, adapt to occasional business trips, and have certain driving experience.
5. Basic English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.