Townships (sub-districts) safety monitoring stations, production units of fireworks and firecrackers:
Since June, the temperature in our city has risen sharply. At the same time, there have been thunderstorms and heavy rains. High temperature weather and thunderstorms have brought a number of adverse effects on the production and operation of fireworks. To profoundly draw lessons from previous years' accidents, earnestly do a good job in the safety production of fireworks and firecrackers in the high-temperature season, and ensure safe production. We hereby notify you of the requirements for the supervision of safe production of fireworks and firecrackers in the hot season.
I. Work Safety Management Requirements:
(1) It is forbidden to produce ultra-high temperature tissue. When the temperature reaches 34°C, processes such as granulation, bead screening, pressure-pressing, charge (ball), drug-building, cutting, drug transportation, and system-leading, etc., must be stopped. When the temperature reaches 36°C, 1.3 processes must be stopped. operation.
(2) In the high-temperature season, the 1.1-level operation room should promptly flush the wall and the ground with water, and maintain a certain humidity and a low temperature in the operation room to achieve the purpose of humidification and cooling.
(3) Temperature tables must be installed in all production workshops, and fire fighting pools, faucets, and buckets must be installed to provide fire-fighting water.
(4) There must be sufficient light for morning and evening shifts. Workers are forbidden to “touch the black” operation and use flashlights (bottles) and headlights for lighting operations. 1.1 class workshop lighting must be installed according to the installation requirements of hazardous locations, outdoor explosion-proof sealed floodlight lighting facilities, 1.3 workshops to install explosion-proof lights. It is strictly forbidden for anyone to personally disturb lighting (line) operations.
(5) Early and late shift operators must ensure that they are energetic, take full rest during the day, and do not fatigue.
(6) Each enterprise shall further improve and inspect protective facilities such as overhaul and lightning protection, landslide prevention, and mudslide prevention to ensure effective protection.
(7) All processes in thunderstorms shall stop operations. Workers and warehouses with danger of landslides and landslides shall stop using them and promptly transfer indoor dangerous goods.
(8) In the event of a storm, it is strictly forbidden to collect drugs, and dangerous goods such as drugs that are wetted by rain should be spread out and dissipated, and properly handled.
(9) Powdered pyrotechnics (except for black powder) should be stored in a ventilated and heat-dissipating environment after mixing. The mixed drug cannot stay overnight and should be ready for immediate use.
(10) When discovering drugs or other dangerous goods buried in mudslides or earthworks, a disposal plan shall be formulated, and the local government and regulatory authorities shall be promptly reported. It is strictly forbidden to organize the disposal without authorization so as to prevent secondary accidents.
(11) Each enterprise shall formulate a safe production plan for the hot season and the main flood season in accordance with the requirements of this notice, and timely adjust production time, production volume, and production varieties. Safety management personnel must strictly supervise and manage the shifts and strengthen measures to prevent heatstroke. To implement the above management measures, it is necessary to ensure that there is no over-temperature, overtime, over-dosage, excessive personnel, overload, and over-range operations.
II.the regulatory requirements:
(1) Each township (sub-district) safety supervision station shall supervise the enterprises to make the production plan in the hot season, formulate the safety supervision plan for the fireworks and firecrackers in the hot season of the area, and carefully organize the implementation, increase the inspection frequency, and adjust the supervision time scientifically according to the production time of the company. And ways to strictly inspect ultra-high temperature production and other illegal activities, and found that violations of laws and regulations must be resolutely stopped and severely investigated.
(2) The fireworks and firecrackers safety supervision brigade of the city shall strengthen the supervision and guidance of the duty performance of the security monitoring stations at all townships (sub-districts). At the same time, it is necessary to carry out law enforcement inspections on enterprises and strictly investigate and deal with violations of laws and regulations.