Liuyang Fireworks and Firecrackers General Association held an annual meeting, the meeting has two major points of view.
On January 13th, Liuyang City Fireworks and Firecrackers General Association held the 2018 annual meeting to summarize the achievements in 2018 and plan a new direction for development in 2019.
In the past year, Liuyang fireworks and firecrackers industry has encountered unprecedented difficulties and challenges: the production capacity growth caused by mechanized production, coupled with the upgrade of the domestic ban on emission restrictions, led to a significant compression of the domestic market, coupled with changes in consumer perceptions, fireworks Enterprises generally face problems such as overcapacity, inventory backlog, and operational difficulties.
Before the difficulties, Liuyang fireworks and firecrackers industry did not shrink back, no flaws, always adhere to the initial intention and mission of "self-discipline, rights protection, coordination, service", take the initiative to attack, overcome difficulties, gather strength, pioneering and enterprising, and develop difficulties in cracking the industry. The Bureau and the promotion of high-quality development of the industry have achieved certain results.
In 2018, Liuyang fireworks and firecrackers industry continued to strengthen industry self-discipline, promote industry standardization construction, standardize industry behavior, conduct industry discussions, organize in-depth research, and achieve orderly development of the industry. Promote the steady development of the industry by hosting industry events, innovative operating models, organizing learning and training, creating a good public opinion atmosphere, improving basic supporting facilities, actively communicating and coordinating, and conducting exchanges and interactions.
There are two major points in the conference that deserve industry attention:
Aspect 1: Wu Min, member of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee and executive deputy mayor, affirmed the achievements of the Liuyang fireworks and firecrackers industry, and raised the following hopes:
1. It is hoped that the fireworks and firecracker industry should recognize and analyze the current status quo and trends, jump out of the industry and look at the industry, plan ahead, and actively go to capacity, transformation and upgrading;
2. I hope that the Liuyang fireworks and firecracking industry will be strong and "live", and at the same time, we will see the impact of urbanization on the industry.
3. It is hoped that the Liuyang fireworks and firecracker industry will “swell up” stably, improve quality and price, and take a differentiated, high-end and professional development path;
4. It is hoped that the Liuyang fireworks and firecracking industry will fully "down", rationally reduce production and operation costs, and reduce the negative impact of public opinion;
5. I hope that the Liuyang fireworks and firecrackers industry will “exit” and use the policy to carry out integration, restructuring and transformation for development;
6. I hope that the Liuyang fireworks and firecrackers industry will boldly “go out”, expand sales channels, direct marketing, increase the export of technology and capital, and find foreign emerging markets.
Aspect 2: At the event site, ICBC awarded 6 billion yuan to the Liuyang City Fireworks and Firecrackers Association and credited 68 million yuan to 4 fireworks and firecrackers, aiming to promote the healthy and sustainable development of the Liuyang fireworks and firecrackers industry.
(Source: Liuyang Daily, Photography: Xu Shibo)