In order to do a good job in the safety of fireworks and firecrackers management during the Spring Festival of 2019 and ensure the safety and stability of the overall situation of the society, the Liuyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China issued the Notice on the Safety Work of Fireworks and Firecrackers around the 2019 Spring Festival. The notice provides suggestions on the suspension and resumption of production time of fireworks and firecrackers during the Spring Festival, and puts forward relevant requirements.
Suggestions for production downtime:
1. It is recommended that the production lines of the black powder, the fuse line manufacturer and the brightball and medicine column of the fireworks factory stop production at 0:00 on January 23, 2019.
2. it is recommended that the 1.1-level process of the inner tube, the ball loading, the assembly of the medicine, the finished ball assembly line and the firecracker charge of the fireworks factory be stopped at 0:00 on January 26, 2019.
3. All other production processes are recommended to stop production at 0:00 on January 29, 2019.
Suggestions for return to work:
1. It is recommended that the exporting fireworks production enterprises resume the resumption of production on February 12, 2019;
2. It is recommended that other production enterprises organize the resumption of production on February 20, 2019;
3. It is recommended that the black powder medicine and the fuse line production enterprises will be arranged in batches by the respective associations on February 12, 2019 (the eighth day of the first lunar month), and will report to the Liuyang City Safety Supervision Bureau for review and orderly reorganization.
4. the above-mentioned resumption of production should be strictly implemented in the application review system.
(Source: Liuyang Safety Supervision)