Liuyang City Safety Production Committee Office
The Notice About the Safety Production of Fireworks and Firecrackers in the Heated Season of 2018
The people's government of each town, the sub-district office, the relevant member of the municipal safety committee, and the fireworks and firecracker manufacturing enterprises:
To effectively ensure the safe production of fireworks and firecrackers in the high temperature season and effectively prevent production safety accidents, according to the document spirit of the national, provincial and Changsha safety supervision departments regarding the safe production of fireworks and firecrackers in the hot season and the “Technical Specification for Safety of Fireworks and Firecrackers” ( GB11652-2012) and other relevant regulations, combined with the actual situation of the city, decided that the city's fireworks and firecracker production enterprises from July 1st to August 31st, 2018 to implement the measures to stop production, the relevant requirements are hereby notified as follows:
I. Strictly enforce the production suspension system of fireworks and firecrackers in the hot season
(1) The following companies may stop production of the drug line starting at 0:00 on July 26, 2018 and July 27, and stop production of all processes starting from 0:00 on August 1 (except for enterprises of the type approved for license production):
1. Export product manufacturers (need to provide export orders or entrust production of export product agreements);
2. Firecrackers, toys (excluding bright pearls) companies;
3. The production of black gunpowder and pyrotechnic line by the city's black gunpowder and flaming line associations comprehensively consider the demand for black powders and ignition lines for various types of products. Negotiations have confirmed the establishment of black powdered pyrotechnics and pyrotechnic lines. (The list of licensed production enterprises will be announced separately.)
(2) Type I enterprises (Classes I, II, III, etc. refer to the categories denominated by Liuhua Pipeline  No. 9 document, the same applies hereinafter) can be reported and submitted to townships (sub-districts) for review and approval. Afterwards, high-temperature concessionary production may be conducted from July 1 to August 31. However, during the period of production from August 1 to August 31, commitments must be made. During this period, production safety accidents will occur, and fireworks and firecrackers will be withdrawn unconditionally. .
(3) In addition to the enterprises that have been approved for production by the city, all other enterprises stopped production from 0:00 am on July 1st to 0:00 on September 1st.
(4) Unauthorized production of licensed products shall stop production of the drug line at 0:00 on June 27, 2018, and stop production of all processes starting at 0:00 on July 1. It is required to rationally arrange the production plan of the company, formulate a plan for stopping production, prepare for the production suspension, and forbid the blind production, storage, storage, and storage of super-personnel, super-drug, and super-capacity before production is stopped.
(5) The time limit for the application for license production is July 1, 2018, and no longer apply for the start of the hot season after June 30th.
II. Conscientiously do a good job in the production of licensed production and resumption of production before and after shutdown
All units did their work in accordance with the requirements before and after the company stopped production, stopped production, and resumed work.
(1) Strict high temperature license production review. Enterprises that need to produce in the period from July 1st to August 31st must fill in the application form for high temperature season production (see Attachment 1, Attachment 2) and submit it to the Supervisory Bureau for review after approval by the township (sub-district). (A type of company that applies for production from August 1 to 31 needs to sign a commitment letter). All enterprises should strictly implement the relevant work in accordance with the requirements for suspension of production and restoration (see Annex 5).
(2) strict review of conditions for resumption of work. After the company resumes production after it has stopped production at high temperatures, applications should be submitted to the town (street) where it is located from August 20 (a type of company that has been licensed for production in August may not approve the resumption of work), and fill in the application for the resumption of work in the high-temperature season of fireworks and firecrackers in 2018. The table (see Annex 4) has been checked and accepted by the control company's resumption of work (see Annex 5) for the enterprise where the company is located. It is reported to the Liuyang City Safety Supervision Bureau for the record before it can resume production on September 1, 2018.
(3) Strictly regulate the safety supervision of licensed production enterprises. Each franchise production enterprise shall strictly abide by the relevant regulations for safe production in the hot season (for related requirements, please refer to “Liu'an Jianfa  No. 36”).
1. Super high temperature tissue production is strictly prohibited. When the temperature reaches 34°C, processes such as granulation, bead screening, pressure-pressing, charge (ball), drug-building, cutting, drug transportation, and system-leading, etc., must be stopped. When the temperature reaches 36°C, 1.3 processes must be stopped. operation.
2. The company shall formulate a high-temperature operation plan that is in line with its actual conditions, with clear responsibilities to the people; the township and township streets shall formulate practical and feasible high-temperature monitoring programs, adjust the supervision time and methods, and achieve seamless supervision.
3.Severely open, resumed work review discipline. The townships (sub-districts) strictly in accordance with the requirements of high temperature shutdown and production resume for the review of the acceptance of the resumption of production, the implementation of "who accepted, who signed, who is responsible", the authenticity of the application for review, shall not resort to falsification. The SAWS will organize random inspections of start-up companies. If they find that the company does not meet the conditions for starting production, they will be ordered to stop production and severely investigated and dealt with in accordance with the law. Any reduction in standards and lax inspections will trigger a prior accountability; In the event of a production safety accident, the responsibility of the relevant personnel will be rigorously investigated.
III. Strictly Implementing the Safety Supervision Measures for Licensed Production and High Temperature Discontinuation and Resumption of Work
(1) township inspection. Each township (street) must strengthen the supervision and inspection of the implementation of the company's production suspension and on-site inspections for re-employment enterprises, and refrain from implementing the requirements for production suspension or unauthorized start-up of production during the production stoppage, or unauthorized restoration of the application, but without acceptance or acceptance. Production, shall be reported to the provincial bureau to revoke the safety production license and resolutely ban the closure. In case of a production safety accident caused by a lack of implementation of the suspension of production, the responsibilities of relevant personnel shall be strictly punished according to law.
(2) Departmental supervision. The Municipal Security Office will, in accordance with the requirements of this Circular, lead the team to conduct inspections on the safety conditions for the resumption of work for each township (sub-district) in accordance with the conditions of high-temperature production suspension and resumption of work, according to 10% of the number of companies. The spot check will serve as an important basis for assessing the safety of townships (sub-districts). Enterprises that have falsified, serious illegal production, and safety incidents during the opening-up and resumption work will be exposed in the Liuyang Daily and their villages (sub-districts) will be investigated. Relevant leadership responsibilities. Those who fraudulently obtain fraudulent production during the high-temperature season are welcome to report it to the masses and enterprises. After being verified and verified, they have imposed top-level penalties on the companies that have been reported.
IV. Cracking down on illegal production and management activities
While implementing the shutdown of fireworks and firecracker companies, it is necessary to strictly prevent illegal production personnel from taking the opportunity to organize production. All townships (sub-districts) must strictly implement their responsibility for territorial management, organize a network-wide investigation of their jurisdiction, and resolutely crack down on illegal production of fireworks and firecrackers.
Liuyang City Safety Production Committee Office
June 15, 2018
Fireworks and Firecracker Enterprises Stopped Production and Resumption of Work
First, stop work requirements
(I) Work requirements before stopping production
All enterprises should reasonably arrange their own production plans, formulate production cut-off plans, prepare for production suspension, and strictly prohibit blind production, storage, storage, and super-capacity prior to production suspension. Each safety supervision station shall strengthen supervision and inspection of the implementation of the suspension of production of enterprises.
(B) Work requirements during production suspension
1. Comprehensive investigation and elimination of various security risks. All enterprises organize a thorough sanitation cleanup, comprehensively clean up drug-related workrooms and production sites, properly handle production wastes and destroy hazardous wastes, and no dangerous goods such as chemical raw materials, drugs, semi-finished products, and finished products may be stranded on the production line. , Dangerous goods such as semi-finished products and finished products must be stored in locks.
2. Implementation of duty and inspection systems. All companies should arrange special personnel to stay on duty, strengthen safety inspections and safeguard patrols, ensure safety during production stoppages and during production stoppages in the reservoir area, and provide facilities and chemical raw material warehouses and transfer warehouses for lightning protection, firefighting, ventilation, flood discharge, dehumidification and cooling, etc. , drug warehouses, finished product warehouses, and locations prone to geological disasters, areas prone to lightning strikes, comprehensive inspections, inspections, inspections, and inspections, and records to ensure that facilities and equipment are intact. The duty schedule is reported to the safety supervision stations for record before the shutdown. In case of major risks, it is necessary to immediately report to the local government and the safety supervision department and inform the relevant departments of the situation.
3. Implementation of the rectification work during the shutdown. All enterprises are required to make full use of the production stoppage opportunities to improve and rectify the safety facilities, equipment, and warehouses in the factory in accordance with the requirements for resumption of production. Safety monitoring stations and related departments of townships (sub-districts) should effectively strengthen the supervision and supervision of enterprises' rectification. To strict requirements and high standards. All control warehouses, work sheds, etc. shall be transformed or dismantled in accordance with valid drawings, so that they are consistent with the drawings.
5. Do a good job of fire prevention, anti-static hazard control and electrical circuit, machinery maintenance and repair work. All companies should make use of the high-temperature shutdown period, and do a good job in anti-static hazard control and electrical circuit, machinery testing and maintenance work. Implementation of fire safety measures: First, purchase or replace anti-static materials, tools, etc. (such as anti-static mats, anti-static rods, anti-static frames, etc.) of various drug storerooms, improve the warehouse materials tools, and do a good job of granulation, Electrostatic grounding and testing of machines such as ball milling, system introduction, pressure drugs, mixed drugs, and drug drying; second, maintenance and repair of power supplies, electrical appliances, and drug-related machinery; upgrading of old machinery; and third, strengthening fire source management , Destruction of the fire protection zone as required.
6. Improve drug control facilities. All companies must use the high-temperature shutdown period, improve the fences of the plant area as required, and hire professional and qualified personnel to install infrared anti-intrusion alarming devices and provide good protection (including locks, B-level locks, steel forks, pepper water, and stab-resistant clothing). Batons, etc.) facilities, installation and maintenance of video surveillance systems and access control systems.
Second, resumption of work requirements
1. "Safety Production License" within the validity period;
2. Enterprise legal representative, production manager (including branch factory), safety personnel, and special operating personnel shall pass the safety inspection of fireworks and firecrackers;
3. Establish and improve the enterprise safety management system;
4. The drug control measures are in place: the wall is set as required, the infrared anti-intrusion alarm device is installed as required, and the physical defense measures (including lock seats, Class B locks, steel forks, pepper water, stab-resistant clothes, batons, etc.) are configured as required;
5. No subcontracting, subcontracting, and multi-shareholders' sub-branches organize their production phenomena;
6. Works (warehouses), sheds and related buildings that do not meet valid drawings shall be removed in place;
7. The installation of machinery and equipment meets the safety requirements, and after passing the inspection, it is installed and used according to the requirements;
8. The configuration of the “Three Banks” (drug library, transfer library, and finished product library) and the reconstruction of the building structure will be rectified in accordance with the standard (for the renewal of the revamped enterprises' workshops after March 2016 must be up to the standard);
9. “Four preventions” (lightning protection, fire prevention, anti-static protection, protective barrier) safety facilities are in place and tested;
10. Related administrative penalties are handled as required.