Cold fireworks lighter can be roughly divided into 2, box-type and box-type . Box-type and box-type cold flame lighter features:
1) Box-type cold fire igniter with 4 dry-cell batteries, accept the box with the location of the product placed fireworks, tandem can also detonate 2-3 ignition head, parallel 1-2 ignition head.
Box-type ignition using 220V AC power supply, the output voltage is 110V, with 64-core copper implicated cold fireworks display, each group can detonate up to 50 ignition head.
2) Put 4 AA batteries into the battery box, and then turn on the switch. The red and yellow indicator lights are on. If the 2 indicator lights are off, it indicates that the box-type cold flame lighter is faulty and can not be used.
Turn on the switch after the box-type igniter is connected to the current, and the two red color lights are on. If one of the two indicator lights is off, it indicates that the box-type lighter is not in good contact and can not be used.
3) press the remote control button, the red light goes out, the yellow light is brighter, the remote control is normal.
4) access to cold fireworks products by remote control corresponding to the good product discharge.
1) When the circuit is connected and not in use, be careful not to shake the receiving box strongly.
2) Please use high-quality batteries, each battery test current needs to reach 500MA.
3) receiver box near the cold fireworks, pay attention to anti-fouling receiver box.